Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Butterfly and the Bee

Back to my corner to pray and find a little peace in this upside down world.
I was greeted by my beautiful yellow butterfly. That was exciting for me because today I am wearing happy yellow too, so we match!
I have done everything possible NOT to instigate my bee [http://voices-magazine.blogspot.co.il/2012/10/round-one-for-bee.html?m=1] . Instead of sitting on my cozy bench, I have taken out a lawn chair and moved it away from my flowers.
I am trying to SHARE SOVEREIGNTY with him, but he is totally inflexible. (Hmm, there's a lesson here somewhere.) He never ceases to buzz me. Of course, he could be saying, "Good morning and happy day," but then again he could just be "dissin'" me.
Okay, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. His presence in my garden must be for the good because both he and my butterfly share the same song.
In Perek Shira (The Song of Nature) we read, 'The Insects say: "May Israel rejoice in his Creator; may the
children of Zion be joyful in their King." (Psalms 149:2)'
Maybe they're reminding me to be joyful in Hashem. He did create Heavens and Earth, diamonds and date honey, my loved ones and me!! And He's working overtime to keep everyone safe. Thanks, G-d.
And thanks, B & B. You taught me a good lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment