Monday, May 7, 2012

One of the Best Views of Jerusalem

As Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day) nears, I've been wondering about the best views of Jerusalem.
My favorite it the top of the Gilo Hill that leads of the Malcha Mall. Just as I am about to descend that hill, all of Jerusalem is spread out before me, a feast for the eyes. I want to make a blessing, and I think, "Blessed is Hashem, the Builder of Jerusalem."
I asked my friends what they thought were great Jerusalem sites. Here's an idea from Menachem Fogel, the Maiersdorf Faculty Club Hotel.
.
"The balcony of the guest house at Hebrew University Mount Scopus has the BEST view of Jerusalem." 
You decide.
Photos of Maiersdorf Faculty Club Hotel, Jerusalem
This photo of Maiersdorf Faculty Club Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment